|Companysetupindia.com is a leading name in the company formation services in India. This website is a wing of GKS Consulting Private Limited, a leading consultancy company comprising Indian Chartered Accountants (CPAs), Company Secretaries of India, Cost and Works Accountants, Advocates and Solicitors, Corporate advisors, Finance experts, Tax practitioners, Income Tax and Sales Tax/ VAT Consultants, Senior Accounting and Book Keeping Professionals, Management motivators.
GKS Consulting Private Limited is a renowned service provider in formation of a private limited company in India, incorporation of public ltd. co. in India, registration of a section 25 company in any state in India, establishment of a producer company, setting up of a Nidhi company or Mutual benefit company, getting approval of a Non banking Finance company, NBFC from RBI, incorporation of a pte compny LLC by guarantee, unlimited company, establishing a part IX company and forming of a LLP (limited liability partnership) besides registration of a lot of other form of business such as sole proprietorship concern, partnership firm, co-operative society, HUF. We also provide various registration services such as PAN Card for NRI and Foreign Company and citizen, Import-Export Code, VAT Registration, SSI regn., SEZ, STPI as well. Our consultancy company is also a established and leading name in providing various professional services related to income tax, VAT, sales tax, service tax, wealth tax, excise and custom, Corporate Law Matters and Compliances, Due Diligence, Investment Guidance, Tax Computation and Filing, Foreign Direct Investments (FDI), Accounting and Book Keeping, KPO Services including Bank Reconciliation, E-Solutions Like selling and distribution of Digital Signatures in bulk, E-TDS Preparation and Filing, Corporate/ ROC Compliances, IFRS Compliance etc.
About Incorporation of a Private Limited Company:
Company Law defines a private company as one which—
1) Has a minimum paid-up share capital of INR 100,000 or such higher capital as may be prescribed by its Articles Association:
2) Restricts the right to transfer its shares;
3) Limits the number of its members to 50 which will not include:
(a) Members who are employees of the company; and
(b) Members who are ex-employees of the company and were members while in such employment and who have continued to be members after ceasing to be employees.
4) Prohibits any invitation to the public to subscribe for any shares or debentures of the company; and
5) Prohibits any invitation or acceptance of deposits from persons other than its members, directors or their relatives. You can read more about this by visiting our website: http://companysetupindia.com
Minimum Requirements to be fulfilled to Form a Private Limited Company being as under:-
• 2 promoters (Shareholders)
• 2 directors
• Authorized capital of INR 100,000
• DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
• DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of one Director.
Note: The directors and shareholders can be same person.